Brook is offering partners and supporters the opportunity to attend Optimus Education’s upcoming Relationships & Sex Education conference (taking place 18th October in London) for a 20% discount*.
To take advantage of this exclusive discount please quote BRF20 when registering for the event.
What will you learn and take away from the event?
- Prepare for statutory RSE: Gain guidance on what to teach and when to build your RSE programme – primary and secondary sessions
- Staff confidence: Provide your colleagues with the confidence to deliver RSE and discuss challenging topic with your students
- Healthy relationships: Know how to have meaningful conversations about relationship to support your pupils’ development of healthy relationships
- Parents: Learn new ways to challenge parents’ misconceptions of RSE to ensure your students get access to the lessons
Brook’s Head of Education, Helen Corteen, will be delivering a keynote speech about building staff confidence to deliver challenging subjects; other expert speakers on the day include:
- Rebecca Jennings, Sex & Relationship Education Consultant, RAISE
- Melonie Syrett, Assistant Headteacher, Goose Green Primary School
- Leanne Sutheran, PSHCE Co-ordinator, The Grammar School at Leeds
- Lesley de Meza, Consultant, Trainer and Writer
Find out more about the conference programme, speaker line-up and register here.
*20% off the standard rate, not in conjunction with any other offer